Sunday 31 May 2009

The ABC of Life As I Know It

Let me see: 

Friendship: Great. P is always there to hear about my pathetic little stories.  C is there with me every step of the way.  And not just because I'm forcing her.  M always offers her expertise, even when she's no expert. Which is great.  G and Ku are showering me with unwavering support. E is just amazing. K is a huge factor in my sanity. S is...good for my emotional health. Mx is willing to go buy bagels in the middle of the night with me.

Love: Disaster.  What's up with Love anyway?  Honestly, subtlety is not appropriate for me.   I'm too slow for it.  Just tell me frankly or else we'll still be there ten years from now.  Really I lack the smart gene when it's about love.  Psychology, Chemistry, Maths... or even Physics, no problem, I'll ace it.  Love?  EPIC FAIL.

Family: I love my family and my family loves me.  The rest is too fragile to talk about.

Academics: If I can convince my friends to go to the same college I'm going to, it will be perfect.  So far, it's a good thing I gave up law and went for medicine, because I suck at convincing people to think like me.

Job:  Good.  

Life is too simple.  It complicates everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment